Monday, September 15, 2008

Update

Okay so I am not the best at writing much on my blog.... So here is a little update into our lives. Right now McKenna is grabbing my computer and making her extreme intense face, wondering why I won't let her pound on the key pad. She loves to play games and makes faces. She loves to be included in everything I do, like putting her diaper in the genie.
As for me well I am a little over 8 weeks pregnant so that puts the baby coming around end of April. I play in a softball league which I won't be quitting until the season is over. (So tell your hubby Katie!) I can keep doing all my normal activities until I am hunched over from my hugeness! Aside from that I am a normal everyday mom doing normal boring things, oh yeah and some one turned me onto the Twilight series...I am almost done with book four.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Jason is so happy you are able to play out the rest of the season. Glad you planned it so well. You did plan your pregnancy all around softball season right? :)

Kay said...

i am jealous that you can play softball. Adam has played 2 saturdays now with his co-workers. Yesterday i was really jealous. It looked like so much fun, but my stomach told me, yeah, right, you think you can run to first base?