Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Old WA


We went back home to Wa to visit the family. This time it was busy, busy, busy! I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends wedding. My Grandma came to visit us for a couple days, and so did my little sister Dana!


Aunt Dana and McKenna getting ready to go for a walk!

Just waking up from a nap she is still a little tired


taking a walk around the neighborhood with Aunt Dana, we had to soak it up while it wasn't raining!


There is my little girl!...wearing the little scarf I made for her before we left. I was so excited she was going to get to wear it.


Mommy and Daughter!


She is so good at posing for the camera now! Anytime you want she will throw a smile your way.


Now for the Bridesmaid party...these were a few of the girls, Chelsey and Alyceson.


Kenna getting a little tired while Mom shoves her face full of cake!


Yeah!! The Bride Aimee and her husband Ryan!


Mom and McKenna at the wedding. What a fun trip it was. I loved seeing my friends and family and the time flew by so fast!

No comments: