Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Time

THE RESULTS ARE IN......AND WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! And to this boy he will have a name...and that name is Corbin!!!
Okay so in the top picture he is head down and it is a picture of his eye...This bottom photo is the proof that we are indeed having a little boy! At the top are his legs and in between you might see ( if you don't want to see shield your eyes!) a little pee pee....!!! Yeah!!! We are sooo excited and I am so happy that Justin gets his little boy!

8 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats. It's fun having one of each.

Jules said...

Oh my the way... Corbin is one of my names for my next boy so good thing we don't live in the same condo's anymore or we would have had two. I love it

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome...I love the name too!
Are you still coming to book club tomorrow?

Kay said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. it will be nice to have one of each! That is nice you already have a name picked out. I am due in 1 week and we still don't know what we are going to name the kid...i know, lame.... hope you are feeling great!

Felicity May said...

YAAAA! Congrats.We are 2 for 2 Andrea:) See you Friday! Can't wait!

The Bishops said...

SOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Corbin! How exciting! It definitely is super fun having one of each. They are unique on their own but especially different sexes! So exciting!!

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Love the name for your little guy!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Congratulations!!!!! And what a lucky boy to have a protective, beautiful big sister to look out for him in highschool! 'hope to see you soon...