Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter


We bought Corbin this cute little suite for his first apperance at Church.


McKenna in her cute little Easter dress!


McKenna was so cute when she woke up. She loved her Easter basket, especially the candy!



Daddy hid the eggs we colored the night before at Grandma's house and he showed Kenna the empty carton and said "where did the eggs go?" She had lots of fun finding them!

She had to stop to say good morning to her little brother!

I got one!!


And another one!

and another...


Here is another one of Corbin!


Too cute!


Just hanging out while Kenna looks for eggs!


We went over to Bryce and Tiff's house for Easter dinner and the Easter Egg hunt. We set up the bounce house for the kids and they had a blast. Especially because Kenna knew what she was doing!

The four little munchkins! Madison, Kaden, Skye and McKenna! So cute!

4 comments:

the keller fam said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to see Corbin on Easter Sunday...but I did see you and you look great! Did you get my message? I left it last week. I didn't want to bug you and try calling again because I know how chaotic things can be after you have a baby. Give me a call when you get a chance and please let me know if you need anything. Congratulations!

corinne said...

andrea! congrats on your new addition. he is adorable. i hope he is letting your guys get some sleep! welcome to the world of two kids... bwa ha ha ha!
congrats x 1.000.000 and i wish you guys all the best.

Allen Family said...

That suit is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe they make them that small. And I can't believe you were at church a week after having a baby. You make us girls who take a month off of church after having a baby look bad. :)

Sue said...

Hey Justin and family,
We're a little late, but Congrats on the birth of your baby boy! Cute family! :) Sue and Jim Sparks