Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update on Pregnancy

Ok so for all of you who follow my blog I just wanted to inform you of the latest news in my pregnancy...I went in on thursday morning and to my surprise I am 90% effaced and 1cm dilated. He predicted that I will be having my baby sometime this week. I am as of right now on bed rest because my husband is out of town on business until Monday night. So hopefully nothing happens this is so wierd! Any words of advice...anyone else been like this before?

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

I'm the girl who goes way past her due date so I don't have any advice but let me know if you guys need anything. I'm sure you have tons of help from family but feel free to call me. Justin would love to play with McKenna. Good luck with everything...especially trying to rest with a 2 year old! Can't wait to see pics of baby Corbin!