Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Disneyland


I love going to Disneyland!! We went with Bryce & Tiff, and Eric & Harmony. I was a little unsure how Corbin would do but he did great! I am such a big kid so any time I get to go on rides I take! And we didn't have to wait super long to go on most of the rides which is crazy for a saturday!


Here is our little family! I kind of forgot that in Disney there is always an evil side to things...so I love the rides but sometimes Kenna got a little scared....like the Nemo ride, which we only had to wait for 45min; during the ride all of a sudden you hear lightning and then pops up this really scary fish with it's teeth baring ready to eat you...it was scary...for little kids that is!

We were waiting to go on the dumbo ride which goes around in a circle...Daddy had to sit this one out...he can't do anything that goes in a circle because he gets sick. But we had fun!









Before we went to Disneyland we got Kenna's first haircut! I am so happy we did because they evened everything out..she was looking like a little boy with a mullet for awhile, poor thing!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

McKenna's haircut is so adorable.

Isn't Disneyland the greatest now that you have your own kids? It's so fun seeing the magic through their eyes.

Oh and P.S. Jason gets the same way with rides like Dumbo (the rocket ships at Disneyland are the worst). :)

AMIT said...

Is it Disneyland?I really wish to go there once.

Domain registration india