Tuesday, July 28, 2009

While I was feeding


OK so I was feeding Corbin with a bottle..so both my hands are tied up. I noticed that it was really really quite, and usually that means she either stole Corbin's Binky or is up to no good. I remembered that I had put all his Binky's up so I called out "McKenna what are you doing?" I get nothing...than I ask again....and again...and again...then she says really lightly nothing.... Now I know she is doing something...sure enough she was behind the coach applying hydracortizone cream all over her body. I just love terrible twos!





3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Oh we've had plenty of those moments in our house. I hate it when they don't answer back, especially when your hands are tied and you can't do anything about it.

Allen Family said...

Did you get my email invitation to view my blog?

AMIT said...

Oh nice lovely picture shared.Small children mostly enjoy like this.

Domain registration india