Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost 8 months


I am almost 8 months old coming up on Dec. 6th! The best word to describe me is Intense! I am a fire ball of energy and love to be on the move! I can pull myself up on things, walk while holding on to the couch, crawl, eat all sorts of food, and love attention! My sister is so funny to me I just laugh at her all day long! I am in 12 month clothes weigh 22 lbs and am a big boy with a big appetite! Oh and I am very good at making big messes...especially knocking over Koda's water at least twice a day! I also love to be naked and to take baths. The only thing is is that I fall and bonk my head a lot, I am not graceful either my whole 22lbs just falls flat as a board when I lose control! Hopefully he doesn't walk to early or we will be in some serious trouble....





No comments: