Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe


This Saturday was Justin's 29th Birthday! I surprised him by taking him indoor skydiving, and somehow I got talked into doing it too! It was awesome!!!!! Justin had four minutes tunnel time and I just got the two because I was really nervous. We went through a little course that took maybe 20min and then got geared up!


This is Justin's first time out, what they do is seperate your minutes. This was minute one.
Still getting the hang of it.....
In the tunnel they can change the speed you go so sometimes your close to the netting.

Having the time of my life!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!! Love you!!

1 comment:

TARA WARTHEN MADSEN said...

Andrea - this looks like so much fun! Is this in Lake Elsinore, or Perris? Did you go in the air after that? Don't know if I could do that... :)